Author Stacey Rourke

Monday, April 19, 2010

An Epic Adventure

Here I am folks! On my very own blog that I set up all by myself! Didn't have to scream for the hubby even once! What a big girl I am. I think I deserve a Scooby snack for that.

Of course the next logical question is; I'm here, now what? What is the point behind these ramblings? Well, I am an aspiring writer that is desperatly trying to break into the literary world. A task that is proving to be as challenging as searching for the Holy Grail. And to my great regret Indiana Jones is no where around to help me. (Although I do hum the theme music on occassion just for the heck of it. Go ahead and try it, see if it doesn't make a mundane task more interesting.) Anywho, a friend of mine wisely told me, "If you love to write, write!" So that is what I am doing! I plan to blog the ups and downs of my quest to publication. Hopefully, this tale will have a happy ending. And if not it should at least be an adventure!

I'm donning my hat and shouldering my whip in preperation. All together now, "Dum, dum, dum, dum, da-da dum. Dum, dum, dum, dum, da-da-dum, dum, dum..."

1 comment:

  1. I personally think you are off to a great start!!!

    "Dum, dum, dum, dum, da-da dum. Dum, dum, dum, dum, da-da-dum, dum, dum..."

    ReplyDelete