Author Stacey Rourke

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

And We Have Lift Off!!

Last night I went to bed an aspiring writer. This morning I awoke a published author! My publisher emailed me in the wee hours of the morning to notify me that we were go for launch. This morning has been a flurry of marketing, shouting from the rooftops, and attempting to Riverdance out my happiness! (FYI-I can stomp and kick all I want, there is no stopping these happy feet!)
The Conduit is available on Kindle and Smashwords with Nook, iBooks, Kobo, Fire, and Diesel ebook stores soon to follow! Pick up your copy today and post your feedback here!!
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/The-CONDUIT-ebook/dp/B0062FO8KA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1320242315&sr=8-1
Smashwords: www.smashwords.com/books/view/101208

No comments:

Post a Comment